Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bootzilla

It's Winterlicious time in Toronto, so we decided to go out for a really nice dinner at a posh restaurant of the sort where we'd eat regularly if we were filthy stinking rich. I pored over menus for a while, and we finally settled on EPIC, at the Royal York hotel. The food was fabulous. Mr. K and I agreed that our waiter looked like Dan Castellaneta.

What I had for dinner:
  • Nova Scotia Lobster Bisque with Enoki Mushroom
  • Blood Orange Brushed Atlantic Salmon with Ginger and Lemongrass Scented Belgium Endive, Cardamon Infused Roasted Carrot, Lemon Thyme Essence
  • Praline Crème Brulée with a Cumin Scented Biscotti
How long it stayed down after we got home: about three minutes.

Me, leaning over the toilet: Yay! Still pregnant!

I saw my doctor today. She's referring me to a hematologist and to the genetics clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital. Don't know when they'll see me, but at least the wheels are moving.

No comments: